Wednesday 6 April 2016

E- Eye shadow palettes

Hello everybody,

Welcome to the fifth day of A-Z April. Today I'm going to tell you about my top 5 eye shadow palettes. I'm not going to do them in order as they are all so pretty and I love them all the same. Okay lets get started.

1.) MUA Hall of fame.
This palette contains 12 different eye shadows. I believe that MUA picked out their 12 most
popular shades and put them all in one palette, so this is great if it's your first MUA palette as you are using the most popular shades from them. My favourite eye shadow from this palette is called Lion and is the third shadow on the top row. The quality of these eye shadows is amazing as they only cost £4. All MUA is available in Superdrug and online.

  
2.) MUA Undressed
This palette also contains 12 eye shadows. This is MUA's dupe for the Urban Decay Naked palette, I don't actually own the naked palette but from what I've seen from it this MUA palette does look almost identical. I would recommend that you buy this palette if you are thinking of buying the Urban Decay Naked palette so you can see if you like the colours on you. This palette is also £4 which is 10% of how much the Naked palette costs. My favourite colours are Bronze ore (the first one on the bottom row) and Tawny (the third shadow on the bottom row)
3.) Tanya Burr Hollywood eye palette.
This palette contains 4 brown toned eye shadows and the packaging is so cute. It is in a gold card packaging with a magnet to keep it closed. My absolute favourite colour is Bookworm and is in the bottom right. It is the the perfect matte brown and great to apply in the crease of your eye. It is available at Superdrug and on feel unique. All of the eye shadows are amazing quality as they are very pigmented and not powdery. This costs £5.99 at Superdrug.
4.) SmashBox Glam Femme photo op eye shadow palette
I received this Palette from the Glam Femme set from SmashBox for my Birthday,so I'm not too sure how much it costs. This palette contains 8 colours, 4 matte, 3 shimmery and 1 with glitter. All of the shadows are not powdery at all and very pigmented. My favourite look that I create from this palette are using Wheat (top, middle row) all over my lid and Ignite (middle, middle row) in the crease of your eye.
                                                                             

5.) Urban Decay Naked 3
This is probably my favourite palette out of them all. I absolutely love rose/pink tone eye shadows and this palette is full of those. They are all of pigmented and creamy. I was very lucky to receive this for Christmas from my dad and I love it. This comes with 12 shadows and ranges to matte to glittery to frosty. Some of my favourites include dust (the second shadow in),Buzz (the fifth shadow in), mugshot (the tenth shadow in) and Blackout (the very last one)



Okay so those are my top 5 eye shadows. I hope you enjoyed reading. What's your favourite eye shadow palette?

love Em xx

No comments:

Post a Comment