Tuesday 5 April 2016

D- Decorations for your bedroom

Hello everybody,

Welcome to my fourth day of A-Z April. Today I am going to tell you my top 3 decorations for your bedroom. I have all three of these ideas in my bedroom and it really makes my room look more cosy. so lets get started.

1.)  Photos
I have got lots of photos around my room and I love it. I have them of my Family at different events like Christmas, my friends and I at different times like Halloween, different pictures that I have taken at times like when we go on walks and quotes. 
I recently downloaded an app on my phone called PhotoBox and you can print off different pictures from your phone. It is very inexpensive to print off each picture.  Once they arrived I stuck them to my wall and I think it looks really nice. The other picture are just printed from the camera and then put into frames. I really think its a lovely way to decorate your room as you can remember the happy memories from when the photos where taken.

2.) Ornaments
Not only do I think that they are a really nice way to personalise am empty surface I also think that when ever you go away on holiday you buy something that represents your holiday so that when you come back home you will see it and remember your holiday and what you did there. when ever I go away I buy something that symbolises that certain place e.g when I went to Wales I brought a little dragon.

3.) Fairy lights.
This is probably my favourite decoration for my bedroom. For my birthday two years ago my dad brought me some fairy light in the shape of flowers and they are the cutest things ever. I have laced them around my head board of my bed and because they look like flowers they are already a nice addition to my bedroom for they are even turned on. My bedroom light is very bright so when I have them on the give my room a nice ambience as no other light is on. The actual lights are warm toned which makes it even more cosy. I also do have cooled toned fairy light that are contrast to the warm ones.


So those are my top 3 decoration tips for your bedroom. Thank you for reading. If you have any other decorations then let me know below.

love Em xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment