Saturday 6 February 2016

Welcome to Rosy Gold!

 Hello I'm Emily and this my blog!

On this blog I am going to be writing reviews (mainly on beauty products),different types of tags, teenage life and the adventures that I gone on. These might include different family holidays or days out.

I currently go to a secondary school in Gloucestershire and I am in year eight. I don't really have a favourite subject at school. I find that everyone asks what my favourite subject is and I never  know how to respond. I find that I always just say that I  like them all the same and that not one subject really stands out as my favourite.

I also have a YouTube channel also called Rosy Gold that I post beauty and lifestyle videos on. I started it to try and help with my self confidence and anxiety. The reason why I wanted to start this blog is because I could talk about things that would make a YouTube video that would be too short and still talk about. Another reason why I wanted to start this is that my brothers girlfriend Megan started a blog on here called Protect cast away and  has been doing it for a year now. She has said that writing her bog has really helped her confidence so I though that I would give it a try.

If you have any requests that you would want me to blog or make a YouTube video then leave it below : )

love Em xx

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mills...that's great to see you blogging, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete