Tuesday 12 April 2016

J- January highlights

Hello everybody,

Welcome to my tenth blog of A-Z April. Today I am going to tell you about my two favourite moments from January so I hope you enjoy.

Okay so the first favourite memory is towards the end of January. All of my mum's side of my family came round to my Grandads house and we all had a lovely meal cooked by him. Nothing was really going on e.g it wasn't somebodies birthday we all just went to spend time with each other. It was really nice just to spend time with each other as we are really close but also busy and I enjoyed it very much.

My other favourite moment from January is making a better relationship with my Dad. We didn't really have the best relationship in the past but recently it has gotten much better. There wasn't really a defining moment that made me realise this but I just think that as I have gotten older I feel like I can express my feelings more. So that with that and both of us really trying to make it better and I feel we really have and I'm very happy about that.


So those were some of my January highlights I hope you have enjoyed reading. Let me know what some of your highlights have been from the year so far below.

Love Em xx

3 comments:

  1. This is so lovely! Made me tear up a bit

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely! Made me tear up a bit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay...snap, that is my January highlight too!

    ReplyDelete