Friday 8 April 2016

G- Goals for the future

Hello everybody,

Welcome to the seventh A-Z April. Today I am going to tell you my goals for 2016 and the future. As you might be able to tell this isn't beauty related so this is a bit different for my blog but I wanted to write it anyway.

Become more confident,
I have had anxiety as long as I could remember really but in the past 4 years it has gotten worse then it was before and then in the past year and a half I have started having panic attacks. Although I don't really know why I have it for sure or like what started it, I'm pretty sure most of the reason was my self confidence. I won't say all of it now as that could be another blog but I just think the quicker I get a little more confident in myself the quicker my anxiety will die down. I know it is easier said than done but it's all about baby steps.

Try to stick to things,
In the past I've joined/done things and done it for around a month and then gave it up. I've done things like joined brownies, learning to play the piano and violin and joined clubs at school like the choir. I'm not really sure why but after a few weeks I would often just get bored of it and not enjoy it anymore, so then I would stop going. This year I'm going to try to stick to things to try and find something that I really enjoy like blogging.

Try to show my emotions.
I'm not sure why but I'm really bad at showing my happy emotions and it's something that recently have been really aware of it and conscious of it. At Christmas I was really lucky to receive a laptop from my mum and apparently when I opened it I looked like I didn't like it. My mum knows that I'm not good at showing emotions so she knew I liked it. I think that because I wasn't expecting it I was overwhelmed and didn't know what to do. I think that is why I hate opening presents in front of people because they might think I don't like it when I really do.

So those are my goals for the future. What are yours? thank you for reading I hope you enjoyed.

Love Em xx

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goals are to love and support my beautiful, smart and caring daughter

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goals are to love and support my beautiful, smart and caring daughter

    ReplyDelete