Monday 4 April 2016

C- Colour correction

Hello everybody,

Welcome to my third day of A-Z April. Today I'm going to tell you how I use colour correction. I don't do this everytime I wear make up only when I feel like I really need to. Okay lets get started.

Green 
Green is perfect to minimize redness. So on places on your face where you may have scaring, sunburn or acne using a green concealer is perfect to mute the redness coming through.

Purple
Purple mutes yellow tones on the skin. So if you a more yellow complexion then use a primer that has a hint of purple to counteract the "yellowness" of it. If you have also brought a foundation that is too "yellowie", mix a product like primer with a hint of purple or a little bit of purple concealer with it to stop the yellow coming through.

Yellow
Yellow mutes purple tones of the skin like dark circles. So use purple concealer under your eyes if you have bad under eye circles. It is also really good if you have purple bruises on your skin as it will also mute that.

Okay so that is all I have to say about colour correction. These are the only three that I use but there are many other colours for colour correcting but I don't use them so I can't say if they're good or not. Thank you for reading. If you have any other ways that you use colour correction then let me know down below.

love Em xx

No comments:

Post a Comment