Friday 1 April 2016

A- About me tag!

Hello everybody,

As part of my first A-Z everyday in April I'm going to be doing the About me tag. I am not going to do all of the questions as there are so many but I will do as many as possible. Okay lets get started!

What is your middle name?  Paige, it was my sister's.      

What is the last thing you brought? Seventeen Define and conquer contour kit. (if you would want  me to do a review on it then I will be happy to)

Favourite book of all time? I have only read three books from start to finish as I never read, but favourite out of them is Apple and Rain by Sarah Crossan.

Favourite colour? Probably either magenta or turquoise.

Do I have any pets? Yes a cava-poo called Charlie Bear and he is the cutest thing ever!

Favourite perfume? Mine is Body Shop's body splay in pomegranate and raspberry.

How many siblings do I have? I've got one brother called James.


Okay so that is all of the questions that I'm going to answer today if you have any other questions then  make sure to leave it below.
: )




                                       This is Charlie Bear!


Love Em xx

1 comment:

  1. Well done Millie, great blog! Love reading blogs that's helped to get to know you :) xxx

    ReplyDelete