Saturday 2 April 2016

B- Beauty tips!


Hello everybody,

Welcome to my second day of A-Z April. Today I had to write a blog about something beginning with B, so as you can see from the title I'm going to say my Top 5 beauty tips. Okay lets start!

Disclaimer I'm not a make up artist but I find that these tips really work for me.

1.)       Highlight your: 

Tops of cheeks
Cupids bow
Tip of your nose
In the middle of your forehead
Inner eyes.


I don't highlight all of these areas daily but I do highlight my inners corners of my eyes, as I find that it makes my eyes look more awake. I also use highlighter on my cheekbones as it brings them out.



2.) Contour

I have been loving contour at the moment and have been finding that I have been doing way more then applying blusher. 


As you can tell by the picture there is dark and light areas on the face. The dark areas are the areas to contour so - just under the cheekbones, and on the tops of your forehead in a semi circle shape. The light areas are the place to apply highlight. (read number 1 for those places to apply) 


3.) Apply white or a nude shade eye liner to your inner corners.

I do this everytime I wear a full face of make up I find that it makes my eyes look more awake and bigger.



4.) When applying concealer under your eyes do it in a triangle shape.
                                                                                              
I find that the concealer lasts longer when I apply it in a triangle shape. As the concealer you apply under your eyes should be a shade lighter to make you appear more awake. It also provide a natual highlighted look. I also fine that it gives me better coverage.


5.) When applying lipstick use another one a shade lighter in the centre of the lips.

 
This makes your lips look bigger.


Okay so those are my favourite Beauty tips thank you for reading. If you have any other tips then make sure to leave them below.


love Em xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment