Tuesday 9 February 2016

Tanya Burr lip gloss review!

Hello everybody,


Today I am going to do my first review on this Blog and it's on the Tanya Burr lip glosses. Before I actually start the review I'm just going to say a little about the lip glosses that i actually own as I don't own them all. So then Lets get started.

Most of the Tanya Burr lip glosses that i own are in the older packaging so I'm not too sure that all of them are still available to buy in the new packaging. But I'm sure the formula is still the same in both packagings.I own 16 different colours and 12 of them are in the older packaging.I only have one full size lip gloss in the newer packaging and it's in afternoon tea but I have three mini lip glosses in the new packaging from her beauty advent calender back at Christmas time.

They are £5.99 each and you can buy them at Superdrug and online at Feel unique.Where you can also buy a few other cosmetics by Tanya Burr like her false eye lashes and her eye shadow pallets. You can also buy them on Fragrance direct for a fraction of the price but it is on the old packaging.

I would say that they have two different finishes just like Mac lip sticks do e.g. satin and matt.Tanya's lip glosses have one finish with the glitter in but they are not chunky pieces of glitter because you cant feel them when you are wearing the lip gloss. And one with no glitter and it looks more creamy.

In the old packaging and new they both have different scents. I would say that I prefer the scent in the newer packaging as it smell like vanilla cake batter.

Although they are lip glosses only a few of them are not that pigmented and give a sheer finish, most of them are very pigmented and could pass as a liquid lip stick. But one thing that they all have is that they are not sticky at all and feel very creamy.

My personal favourites are;

Smile, dream, sparkle. This only gives a touch of colour and has pink and purple glitter in but it isn't too harsh as it is very flattering.

Berry Picking. This is my go to berry lip gloss. It is a beautiful berry/muted purple shade with gold specks of glitter and is very creamy.

Macaroon. I think that this is a new shade as I had it in her beauty advent calender. So that means that the one I have is a mini. It is a very nice pink toned nude shade with silver glitter running through but it is only a little. Macaroon is also very pigmented.

So that is all I have to say about Tanya Burrs lip glosses. I hope that you enjoyed reading this and found it helpful. If you have anything else you would want me to review then make sure you leave a comment down below. : )

love em xx


2 comments:

  1. Enjoyed reading your first review, well done honey. Hope it doesn't mean you will be spending more money on stuff!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm I like the sound of the berry picking one might try that one myself thanks Em xxx

    ReplyDelete