Thursday 7 April 2016

F- Foundations

Hello everybody,

Welcome to day 6 of A-Z April. Today I'm going to let you know my top 3 foundations. I have put them into different categories consisting of my favourite powder foundation, liquid foundation and BB cream. I have combination skin so these are the types that I find work best for me.

Powder Foundation
My favourite Powder foundation and overall foundation at the moment is Mally Poreless Perfection foundation. I have it in the shade light and find that it matches my skin perfectly.

I use a powder brush and apply generously over my face not being worried to do a few layer to get better coverage. With just one layer of it I find it to be light/medium coverage but it's definitely buildable to achieve a higher coverage.

I think that this is only available for the U.K on QVC as my mum brought it for me to try but since then repurchased 2 more. On the QVC website it is £37.02 including a Mally powder brush. It also normally comes in her sets as-well so I wait for them so that it works out cheaper.
 
Liquid foundation
My favourite liquid foundation has to be the Bourjois healthy mix foundation. I have it in the shade 53 light beige and I find that it is a good colour match for my skin but it is just a little too yellow toned for me.

I use a make up sponge when applying this foundation as I find that it gives me an airbrushed looked. All I have to do is pump 1 pump of Healthy mix on the back of my hand dampen the make up sponge with water then apply. I find that this is medium coverage but it definitely is buildable without looking cakey.

This is available in Boots, Superdrug, feel unique and online. It costs £9.99
BB Cream
My favourite BB Cream is Garnier miracle skin perfector. The shade I have it in is Light because it is a BB Cream it isn't medium or full coverage, it is light so I only wear this on good skin days. The colour that it does actually give is a good colour match for my skin.

I find that a flat topped stippling brush works best for applying it. As you can really work it into your skin to make it look even more natural. I would recommend this to people who ae just starting out with makeup as it is very easy to work with.  

I brought this at Superdrug You can also buy it at Boots, online and at most supermarkets at around £6.90
 

Okay so those are my top three foundations. I hope you enjoyed reading this blog post. What is your favourite foundation? 

Love Em xx

No comments:

Post a Comment