Monday 11 April 2016

I- Independence

Hello everybody,

Welcome to the ninth day of A-Z April. Today I am going to talk to you about How I am trying to be more independent.

As some of you will know as I wrote about it in my Goals for the future blog, I have anxiety so I'm always a little cautious about doing things really by myself. But I find that I'm getting better at it and trying to be more independent.

For example;

I think that secondary school has really helped me become more independent, as I am now in the second year. The first year of school I used to walk with my brother but now as he has left school I have to walk by myself. At first I really didn't and was just panicking but now I have gotten used to it and really don't mind.

Another way of trying to be a little more independent I have done more baby steps by walking to my friends house in the easter holiday. She only lives a few mins away but I didn't feel panicky at all and actually enjoyed it.

So those are some ways that I am trying to be more independant and I am trying to much more baby steps in the future. What are your ways for being independent? I hope you enjoyed reading.

Love Em xx

1 comment:

  1. Like you, I have started being more positive about everything and that helps to be more relaxed and comfortable with myself and more confident.

    ReplyDelete