Thursday 14 April 2016

L- Lipsticks

Hello everybody,

Welcome to the twelfth day of A-Z April. Today I am going to tell you my favourite lipsticks. I am going to be saying my favourite for each type of lipstick, so I hope you enjoy.

Berry- MUA matte in wild berry
This is my go to berry lipstick for autumn time. It is the perfect colour and I find that it goes nicely with my skin tone. As it is only £1 and Matte I find that it is a little drying but I just put some lip balm on before I wear it and it's fine.

Purple- Mally in Orchid 
This lipstick is a deep purple and works really well with my fair skin tone. The actually lipstick bullet is unusual and it is so nice to apply as it is really difficult to go out of the lines of your lips.

Red- MUA in vintage rouge 
I find it really difficult to find a red lipstick that actually suits my skin tone, so I hardly ever wear or buy red lipsticks. But this one is like a deep vampy red shade and it looks really nice. Again as this is only £1 it isn't the best quality but I do really like and I find that it lasts well for the price.

Nude- Makeup revolution in The one
This is my absolute favorite nude lipstick and it lasts for so long and is a beautiful colour. This lipstick goes with every eye look if it's natural or smoky. It is a brown toned nude so stay away from it if you don't like those colours. I think it would go with every skin tone though because it is so neutral.

So those are my favourite lipsticks. I hope you enjoyed reading this blog. What is your favourite lipstick?

Love Em xx

No comments:

Post a Comment