Wednesday 13 April 2016

K- Kohl eyeliner

Hello everybody,

Welcome to my eleventh blog for A-Z April. Today I am going to be writing about my favourite eyeliners so I hope you enjoy.

Liquid liner;  L'oreal paris Super liner perfect slim. In Intense Black.
I am really bad at applying liquid liner as I find that I just draw the lines too thick. So out of makeup that is the thing that I am going to have to try and work on the most. I have tried loads of gel liner in all different forms but because this is a pen applicator I find it so easy to apply so I would definitely recommend this if you are looking for a new black liquid liner.

Gel liner; Rimmel London waterproof gel eyeliner. In 002 Brown
This comes in a little pot with a tall lid and in the lid there is a brush that is amazing and is really helpful when applying this eyeliner. As you could tell for the colour name this is in brown and I wear this when I'm going for a natural eye look during the day so it isn't too intense. The formulation is really nice and doesn't flake during the day.

Jumbo pencil; Maybelline Big eyes liner.
This is a double sided eyeliner one side white and one side black. I love the white in my waterline to make me look more awake and the black mixed with the L'oreal paris liquid liner for a really nice greasy smudgy smoky eye look. They are very pigmented colours and last all day another one I would recommend.

So those are my favourite eyeliners. I hope you enjoyed this blog. What are your favourite eyeliners?

Love Em xx

No comments:

Post a Comment