Saturday 9 April 2016

H- Hair masks

Hello everybody,

Welcome to the eighth A-Z April. Today I am going to tell you what my top three hair masks are. The order of what I put them in isn't in order of preference because I like them all differently as they all do different things. Okay let's get started.

1.) Rub Rub Rub shower scrub - Lush
As you can tell from the name of this it is a shower scrub and meant for your body. It is make with sea salt though and is really good for your hair. I use this pared with Whoosh shower jelly, also from lush, as that has seaweed in. Them both used at the same time give a really nice beachy look to your hair the next day, so when I do beachy wave I use this the day before as well as sea salt spray. I apply the whoosh shower jelly to my roots and the shower scrub to the bottom 2/3 of my hair after shampooing. I then wash it off and condition.
Image result for rub rub rub body scrub
2.) protective and volume hair mask- Naobay
I got this in a glossybox and I've never bought from Naobay before so I was very excited to try it. I was very impressed once I've used it and now use it around twice a week. This is formulated for all hair types and I find that once I've used it I find that it leave my hair really soft and silky. I shampoo my my hair first then put this in and leave for around 3 mins then wash it of, because this is really conditioning I don't use conditioner after as I don't think it needs to.

3.) Luminous colour masque- Maria Nila 
Again I got this in a GlossyBox and have never heard of the brand. So when I gave a try I was again pleasantly surprised. I apply this after shampooing all over my hair. I then leave it for just over five mins but you can leave it in for three mins. I find that that it really hydrates my  hair after washing it of then conditioning. One of the best things about this mask is the smell, it's really sweet and reminds me of sugar crush by soap and glory.

  


Thank you for reading I hope you enjoyed. What's your favourite hair mask?

Love Em xx



No comments:

Post a Comment