Sunday 7 February 2016

A-Z blogging April challenge!

 Hello everybody,

I have been talking to Megan about her recent Blog post. It was about her taking part in the A-Z blogging April challenge. As I was interested as to what it actually was and I actually wanted to know what it meant we had a conversation and she told me.

 So if your not sure what its about then it is this: you try to Blog everyday of April but not on Sundays.Everyday you would have to write a blog about something beginning with that letter, for example on the first day of April you will have to write a blog about something beginning with the letter A and on the second day you would write about something beginning with   B etc...

I thought that it sounded interesting and that I would give it a try. I am going to try to keep it up for the whole of April as by then I would be blogging for a few weeks and hopefully starting to get used to it. I'm not going to pressure my self highly to get a Blog everyday up though as that is a lot but I will try my best to as I will try to pre write as many as I can.

I have already started to plan what Blogs I'm going to write. I'm going to start writing them asap but I think it will be a lot of fun to do. If you have any suggestions that you want me to write about then make sure to leave them below : )

love Em xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment